|Rich Moran - email@example.com
Benet Academy traces its history from the establishment of St. Joseph Bohemian Orphanage in Lisle in 1899. As the school adapted over time, additional buildings and land were added to the campus. Athletic fields, a gymnasium and a cemetery were added between 1914 and 1950. Since then, St. Thomas Hall, St. Martin Hall, a new gymnasium and St. Daniel Hall were added
· The Academy's 112 year history reflects the education of young men at St. Procopius Academy and young women at Sacred Heart Academy.
· The two Academies operated separately until they were jointly staffed in 1967 by the Benedictines of St. Procopius Abbey and Sacred Heart Monastery.
· The co-educational, Benedictine school was then named Benet Academy
Benet Academy is a four year, college preparatory, co-educational, Catholic high school located in Lisle, IL. Benet draws students from DuPage, Kane, Will and Cook counties. Explore the following to find out more:
· Religious instruction and opportunities for prayer and reflection that nurture the faith life of the faculty and students
· A devoted and demanding staff offers the support and attention necessary for academic excellence and distinction
· A wide range of extracurricular activities seeks to develop the social and personal skills of each student